Housing Market Update
Cash Refinance for Debt Consolidation
- Sales and new listings are starting to even out to normal levels following a year of turmoil.
- However, it is still a Seller’s market featuring low mortgage rates.
- The average rate on a 30-year fixed rate mortgage is 3.04%. The average rate on a 15-year is 2.33%.
- Debt Consolidation is when you take money from loans to pay off debt allowing you to eliminate due dates and make one payment to one lender
- Your eligibility for a cash out refinance depends on your home’s equity
- FHA and conventional loans will get you 80% of your home’s value. VA will loan 90%.
- Equity is determined by taking how much your home is worth and subtracting how much you owe.
- The benefit of debt consolidation is to reduce how much money you pay in higher interest loans over time.
- Your mortgage balance will increase by the amount of debt you’re paying off.
Want To Work With Us?
Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch within 24 hours (or sooner)!