Housing Market Update
- If you are looking to buy a home, the best way to get a leg up on any other buyer is through prequalification
- Supply your mortgage advisor information about your debt, your income, any assets you have, and your credit
- A prequalification letter shows that a buyer is serious, and the deal is less likely to fall apart from financial issues
- Prequalification allows you to know exactly what your price range is, speeding up the home buying process
- You will need to check with your mortgage advisor 90 days after you have been prequalified, for info to be confirmed
- Avoid common prequalification mistakes such as maxing out your credit cards or making a large purchase after being prequalified
Want To Work With Us?
Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch within 24 hours (or sooner)!