Lake Cormorant Mortgage Company
Let Us Help You With Your Mortgage Needs
One of the best things in life is owning your own home. At JTS & Co., we have done our best to make that process worry-free. Whether you are looking for a brand new mortgage, a refinance, or would like to draw cash from your home equity, we can help you get there with our streamlined process. Our Lake Cormorant mortgage lenders make homeownership easy.
What You Need to Know About Mortgages in Lake Cormorant
If you have never applied for a mortgage before, there are several things to familiarize yourself with. It used to be that it would take months for a mortgage application to be approved, and all the necessary paperwork with it to be finished. Now, with our easy and fast mortgage process in Lake Cormorant, it could not be easier. For all your mortgage needs, from starting the application process, to rate quotes, closing costs, and everything in between, our team is looking out for you.
One of the very first decisions you will need to make is what type of a mortgage loan you are looking for. Mortgages are listed by term and type. What you decide on should be dependent upon what you will need for your specific circumstances. Every mortgage loan is different, and each dictate the interest rate you pay, what types of homes you can buy, and what you need to qualify. Fortunately, one of our mortgage brokers serving Lake Cormorant at JTS & Co. can help guide you in the right direction.
Because not all mortgage companies are the same, you might not know what to expect when you are ready for a mortgage loan. Have a look at the most popular mortgage loans, so you know upfront what to expect.
Want To Work With Us?
Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch within 24 hours (or sooner)!
Mortgage Options in Lake Cormorant
- Conventional Mortgage: When you are not looking for any bells or whistles, a conventional mortgage loan is the most common loan. With a conventional loan, you can buy any type of property anywhere in the United States. There are lender qualifications to meet, such as having a credit score of 620 or higher, and a down payment equal to about 5% of the loan value.
- FHA Loans: These loans are government-backed. Qualifications for an FHA loan include having a credit score of 600 or higher, and a down payment of 3.5%. With an FHA loan, you will be required to pay private mortgage insurance (PMI), which is included in your monthly payment.
- VA Loans: These are also government-backed loans. It is intended for men and women who are serving, or have served, in the military. There are certain requirements you must meet, depending on where you served, but you can purchase a home with 0% down and a credit score of 600 or higher. There are also other stipulations to acquiring a VA loan, which you can discuss with your Lake Cormorant mortgage company.
- Refinancing or Refi's: These are very popular, because these give you a chance to lower your interest rate. If your mortgage is currently at an interest rate of say 5.25%, it is well worth it to look into a refi, as today's interest rates are much lower. Again, you will have to qualify in certain ways for a refinanced mortgage to happen.
- Jumbo Loans: A jumbo loan is another type of loan to consider if you are looking to buy a luxury home that seems to be unaffordable for you. With a jumbo loan, you can purchase a higher-priced home at a great rate. Other Lake Cormorant mortgage loan companies may not offer a jumbo loan, but we are one of the few mortgage companies that still do.
- 30-year fixed-rate means this type of mortgage has an interest rate that stays the same throughout the term of the loan. Your mortgage payment will be due on the same date every month. Fixed-rate loans are great for people with very predictable income, and who are looking for a monthly payment that will not change over time.
- 15-year fixed loans mean you pay that loan for 15 years before it reaches maturity. Usually, with 15-year fixed-rate loans, interest rates are lower, and less interest is paid out over time. Your monthly payment will be significantly higher because there is less time to pay off the mortgage. You can always start with a larger down payment.
- 5/1 ARMs are adjustable rate mortgages that do not keep the same interest rate throughout the term. As market interest rises and falls, so too will your interest rate.
Which Lake Cormorant Mortgage Lender is Best for You?
You may have looked around at other Lake Cormorant mortgage companies and been disappointed? You want a mortgage company that can service your loan and do it right for you. So, how do you choose:
- Not all Lake Cormorant mortgage lenders offer every type of loan. At JTS & Co., we offer a streamlined process that leads to faster closings on a wide variety of loans.
- Interest rates and fees are important when considering a mortgage loan. Interest rates seem to be changing every day, and it is in your best interest to know what they are, and what you may qualify for. The last thing you want to do is overpay on your mortgage loan.
- Closings are not what they used to be. Now, much of the paperwork is done online, making the process faster. If you have a specific date you need to be out of your apartment or house, you want a lender who can expedite that closing for you.
It may seem as if people are getting mortgages all around Lake Cormorant. However, you need to know that not all mortgages are the same, and what you need might not be what your neighbor has. Speak with a professional and trustworthy team of mortgage experts who have your best interests at heart. Skip the aggressive salespeople and the complicated forms. At JTS & Co., we have helped thousands of people with their mortgage loans. Turn to us today.
Your Time is Valuable
We know that you are busy with a million things, so we’re more than willing to work around your schedule. We can meet via phone or in-person – whichever you prefer and whenever it is right for you.