Housing Market Update
It's a Sellers’ Market
- While mortgage rates are trending upward this summer, they still remain historically low, a benefit for those who want to buy
- US News predicts that inventory will increase, but it will continue to be a Seller’s Market due to there still being more buyers than homes available
- Now is the perfect time to sell, as you will have the upper hand over any potential buyer
- If you want to sell, find a local real estate agent, who are knowledgeable and will work with your best interests in mind
- Set up a prelisting home inspection as if you sell with necessary repairs, you could be losing out on a lot of money
- House pricing is increasing faster than incomes, so finding affordable housing is more important now than ever
- Make sure you are selling your home for the right price and find out if buyers are prequalified
Want To Work With Us?
Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch within 24 hours (or sooner)!